Monday, January 25, 2010

Here Goes Nothing

I finally decided to go against all of my instincts and put my opinion about current agricultural issues out there. Blogging has never really appealed to me, but I am tired of quietly standing by and allowing outspoken, uninformed activists to destroy America's agriculture from the inside out. Hence, the creation of this little platform for me to spout my frustrations to any poor soul who happens to stumble upon my ramblings. I have a few ideas for my first real post bouncing around in my head; I will get those sorted out and on here by the end of the week. Hold on folks, it is going to be a bumpy ride...

2 comments:

  1. John-Scott I totally agree with you and will forward your email to a friend of mine who gives to the "endangered pets". Unfortunately so many of our population have no idea of producing there own food they have indeed become the "fatted" cow and they don't know they are being lead to the stock yard.
    We in the US should be the most informed population in the world and only a few "celebs" also news organizations, are making decisions for the whole country (for there own profit)

    ReplyDelete